2011 has been an amazing year for Spark::red ATG Oracle Commerce Hosting.
- We’ve added several new clients (including a well known member of the Fortune 1000!)
- We’ve added 101 new dedicated servers and over 20 cloud computing instances
- We’ve opened an office in Boston
- We’ve earned our PCI Level 1 MSP Certification
- We’ve hired several employees, a large number of contractors, and even picked up an intern!
- We’ve gone from 3 data centers in the USA to 13 data centers and 16 points-of-presence including several international facilities
- While our competitors have raised prices, we’ve managed to keep prices the same or actually reduce them in many places. All this while providing newer more powerful hardware across the board
- We’ve introduced a new Oracle ATG Commerce Standard Hosting Package which provides excellent performance, stability, and security, for a very affordable package price
- Served well over 200 TB of content
- Partnered with JBoss/Redhat, Oracle, Akamai, Keynote, Knowledge Path, and many other industry leaders in order to provide the absolute best hosting, support, and related services
- More more!
We’ve grown a lot in 2011 in every measurable dimension. Clients, revenue, employees, contractors, servers, bandwidth, offices, processes, every aspect of the business has been growing nicely.
2012 is looking like it will be even bigger! We have lots of prospective clients, two new international data centers opening in Australia and South America, international clients, new hires, a site redesign, a big sales and marketing push, new free ATG modules and open source code, and lots more!
I’m very excited about the upcoming year and what it will bring. If you’d like to talk to us about what we can do to help you in 2012 give us a call or email us about your ATG Hosting needs!
Leave a Reply