I just got back from my first trip to LA. I was there for a week, working the first half, and exploring the second half. Overall it was a great trip! Did some shopping, visited the La Brea Tar Pits, went out to a crazy club night with a burlesque show, walked from the Santa Monica Pier down through Venice Beach, and ate lots of good food.
- Amazing amazing cars everywhere! I have never seen more Bentleys, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, BMWs, Mercedes, tricked out Range Rovers, and more.
- Beautiful People Wearing Amazing Clothes and Shoes.
- Great weather! It was mid-70s and sunny the whole time.
- Great shopping. Dangerous shopping.
- Very friendly people. We made friends everywhere we went.
- The Smog.
- Super slow 3G data service.
- The focus on appearance over getting things done.
- The one-up-ing race of cars, clothes, etc…
I wouldn’t want to live there, but I am looking forward to visiting again!
Leave a Reply