Updates to my JIRA Omnifocus Integration
I have made some long over-due updates to the Jira OmniFocus integration I wrote a year ago. Sean Kane provided a great pull request earlier this year where he’d made some massive improvements to the packaging and installation of the tool. I just fixed a couple minor bugs, added support for syncing the Due Date of a Jira ticket to an OmniFocus task. I also found a very inefficient scan of existing OmniFocus tasks, which I was able to improve. For me this led to the script going from taking ~50 seconds, to now completing in about 2 seconds. Not bad for modifying one line!
Where to get it
Find the latest Jira Omnifocus Integration code and install instructions here: https://github.com/devondragon/jira-omnifocus
Please log any issues you find at GitHub issues and I will try to provide more timely support and enhancements as I am able.
Leave a Reply