I just pushed a new version of 10MinuteMail. Here are the notable updates:
- Removed the Ad-Aware links and text. No one was clicking on them anyhow.
- Added some translation fixes.
- Implemented AJAX based (RichFaces) refreshing of the list of e-mails in your inbox.
- Added smtp client throttling (in Postfix) to limit the number of messages accepted from a single source within 60 seconds. This seems to have already fixed the negative impact of high volume spammers on the function of the site.
- Removed the “Get Another E-Mail” feature. While this was a user request, I discovered that it was being abused by spammers.
- Added a Forward feature to allow you to forward a received e-mail to your home account for storage.
Enjoy! If you have any issues with the AJAX refreshes, let me know, but I think it should work better now.